G-Eazy (born May 24, 1989) is an American rapper, songwriter, and a record producer who came into mainstream recognition after the success of his hit single, Me, Myself, & I which was released in 2015 and was on the record chart of top 10 as listed by the US Billboard Hot 100.
Read the article for G-Eazy Height, Age, Bio, Net Worth, Siblings, Mom, Dad, Girlfriend, Wife, Birthday, Zodiac, Wikipedia, and many more.
After releasing his first major-label album, These Things Happen in 2015, life has not been the same for G-Eazy. He has received huge success in the music industry with a few of his songs making it to the list of US Billboard Hot 100, Asides from his music career, he is a philanthropist and has performed in various non-profit concerts and has spoken out about anti-gun violence by using his platform.
Biography: Age and more
Regarding age, G-Eazy is 31 years old as of 2020. Born in Oakland, California, he celebrates his birthday on May 24. He is of white ethnicity and holds the American nationality. G-Eazy’s zodiac sign in Gemini.
Parents, Siblings & Early Life
His father’s name is Edward Gillum, and his mother is Suzanne Olmsted. His dad worked as an Associate Professor at CSU Fresno for the Arts Major and separated from his mother while he was just in the first grade. He along with his brother, James Wolcott Gillum, then moved to Berkeley at their grandparents’ house and grew up there.
G-Eazy attended Berkeley High School and later moved to North Oakland. After finishing high school, he enrolled at Loyola University and graduated with a degree in music.
- G-Eazy began his music career as a record producer while he was in university. He was a member of The Bay Boyz, which was a local hip hop group and released a few songs with the group.
- He received a huge break in his career after releasing the remake of the 1961’s song Runaround Sue on his mixtape on YouTube.
- He then started to tour in cities all over the U.S garnering thousands of fans on the way and then released an independent album, Must Be Nice in 2012.
- His first album landed at number 3 on iTunes Hip-Hop Chart which made him more recognizable and allowed him to sign in with a label.
- His first major-label album, These Things Happen was released in 2014 and thrived to stand at the top list of the US Billboard’s Hip-Hop/R&B and Top Rap Albums charts.
- His next album When It’s Dark Out was released in 2015 and his 2017’s album, The Beautiful & Dammed gained favorable reviews. G-Eazy is planning to release his next album, These Things Happen Too this year.
G-Eazy Net Worth
The net worth of G-Eazy is $10 million as of 2020. He is a successful rapper with millions of views on YouTube and tours all around the world performing his hit songs. His albums have sold millions of copies and the royalties from the sale have helped him amass a huge net worth which has helped him live a lavish lifestyle.
Height and more
G-Eazy is 6 feet and 3 inches tall for the height. His weight is measured to be 81 kg and his shoe size is assumed to be 12 US. He has short black hair and brown colored eyes. G-Eazy has tattoos all over his body with personal meaning reminding him of something valuable in his life.
Girlfriend and Dating
Speaking about G-Eazy’s girlfriend, he is currently rumored to be dating Megan Thee Stallion. A video on Snapchat was released in which the two were kissing and sparked this rumor with millions of people talking about it.
He was previously in a relationship with Victoria’s Secret model, Yasmin Wijnaldum. Their relationship was public as they frequently posted pictures together on their social media accounts.
G-Eazy also dated singer and songwriter, Halsey, in the past and the two even released a song together titled, Him & I. The lyrics of the song ware very personal, and their fans were devastated when the two broke off their relationship.
Wife and Children
G-Eazy has not settled down yet though he has been in several relationships over the years and he has not been a father to any children as well.
Quick Wiki and Bio
|Full Real Name||Gerald Earl Gillum|
|Date Of Birth||May 24, 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Birth Place||Oakland, California|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Rapper, Songwriter, Record Producer|
|Awards|| 2017’s People’s Choice Award|
(Favorite Hip-Hop Artist)
|Height in Feet||6′ 3″|
|Height in Meter||1.93 m|
|Weight in Kg||81 kg|
|Weight in Lbs||178 lbs|
|Tattoo||Many tattoos all over his body|
|US Shoe Size||12 US|
|Brother||James Wolcott Gillum|
|Girlfriend||Megan Thee Stallion|
|Spouse||Not married to the date|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Annual Income||$850 thousand|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Music|
|High School||Berkeley High School|
|University||Loyola University New Orleans|
|Profiles||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,|
YouTube, Deezer, TuneIn, Myspace
Did You Know?
- G-Eazy Wikipedia mentions that he won the 2017’s People’s Choice Award for Favorite Hip-Hop Artist.
- He is active on Instagram with more than 8. 7million followers and his Twitter account has more than 3.6 million followers.
- His YouTube account has already amassed more than 7.28 million subscribers and he has also an official Facebook page with more than 2 million likes.