Adam Frankel is the former Obama Speech Writer, Author, Speaker (New York) working as Senior Advisor in Fenway Strategies, LLC and Emerson Collective.
Read the complete article for Adam Frankel Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Biological Father, Age, Birthday, Height, Obama, Attorney, UBC, Pepsico, Evercore, Obituary, Book, Wedding, Wife, Family, The Survivors and so on.
- Full Name: Adam P. Frankel
- Date Of Birth: 1983
- NickName: Adam Frankel
- Family Name: Frankel
- Famous As: Speech Writer, Author, Speaker
- Father: On Research
- Mother: On Research
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Stephanie Robin Psaki
- Girlfriend: No
- Net Worth: $500K USD
- Birth Place: United States
- Country: United States
- Profession: Author, Speaker
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
Biography: Early Life, Career
Adam was born in 1983 in the United States. He started his career as an assistant and a close collaborator of Ted Sorensen, former advisor to President Kennedy.
In 2007, he was hired as the second speechwriter for then-Senator Obama. In 2009, he worked as the senior speechwriter and special assistant to Obama.
In 2013, Adam worked as an Executive Strategic for Microsoft. There are different experiences of Adam in a short period which makes him versatile on the career.
Currently, he has been working Term member for the Council of Foreign Relations. Besides this, he is an author to HarperCollins Publishers and Senior Advisor of Fenway Strategies and Emerson Collective.
He had also worked as Vice President, Corporate and Executive Communications, Executive Communications and Strategy and Planning and Senior Director, CEO Communications for PepsiCo.
He had received US-UK Fulbright Scholar as an honor award.
Here are the two publications of Adam:
- Taking the Hill: From Philly to Baghdad to the United States Congress
- A New Look at J.F.K.’s Inaugural Address
The Survivors: A Story of War, Inheritance, and Healing is an autobiography written by him. In the novel, he searches for the mysteries of his family. He studies the legacy of the painful past and the secrets of his generation. He says that there is a trauma in all the families and there is no disrespect in being open as it is the way to heal.
The Net Worth of Adam Frankel is $500K USD as of 2021. His professions are the main sources of his Net Worth.
Affairs, Relationship Status, Gossips, and Rumors
There are no affairs, rumors, girlfriends and gossips.
Adam married Stephanie Robin Psaki on September 21, 2013. The couple has two kids. More information will be updated after grasping the valid details.
- Highest Qualification: MSc, Theory, and History of International Relations
- University: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Bachelor’s: Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
Height, Weight and more
- Height: The height of Adam Frankel is 5 Feet 11 Inches.
- Weight: His weight is 62 Kg.
- Eye Color: His eye color is brown.
- Hair Color: His hair color is brown.
- Tattoo Details: He does not have a tattoo.
- Wikipedia: Adam is the author at HarperCollins Publishers and Senior Advisor at Fenway Strategies, LLC and Emerson Collective.
- His birthday is on March 26.
- The age of Adam Frankel is 37 years.
- His nationality is American.
- He has special skills in communication strategies, politics, and public policy.
- He currently resides in New York.
Social Media Account and Website
We hope you liked the article on Wiki, Bio/ Biography, Net Worth and so on of Adam.